Communities can be large or small. Numbers don’t really matter, because a community is mostly about relationships and communication. Whatever its size, I hope this project promotes dialogue about new ways of thinking. To make that occur, I need your help. If you identify with my message and you like what happens here, there are a few simple ways you can help.
Help spread the word
If you read something here that you think others might appreciate, please share the link with your own network.
Follow the conversation via email or RSS
- You don’t have to check the site for updates.
- You’ll get new stuff fast and first.
- It’s easy and convenient.
- It’s totally free.
- You’re an official member, though there’s no decoder ring or secret handshake or anything cool like that.
- I won’t share your info with anyone. I don’t like spam either.
- You can try it out for a few days. If you prefer visiting the web page, just unsubscribe with one click.
- You might be able to help someone else. It’s really easy to forward an article that a friend or family member might find useful.
- Did I mention that it’s completely free?
Relentless Grace is a self-published book that’s encouraged and inspired readers in lots of diverse situations. Profits benefit several worthy causes and organizations.
I enjoy speaking to groups about resilience, dreams, overcoming obstacles, and living intentionally. I’ve spoken at schools and churches, drug rehab programs and jails, and businesses and non-profits. You can learn more about my speaking work here, or send me a note and we’ll explore possibilities.
Say Hi. Introduce yourself.
I enjoy hearing from people who are interested in the topics we discuss. Please send me a note and introduce yourself. You can also leave a note and offer feedback in the comments section of any post. I also post frequently on Twitter (@Rich_Dixon) and you can connect with me there.